Monday, April 28, 2008

Yesterday the boys sang in the choir at church - it was a rainy day, so they were up there in their froggy/bumblebee boots, and did a great job. Zachy looked so tiny up there, but he sang his heart out on the chorus (the only part either of them knew) and gave a wonderful, flourishing bow at the end.

After church Jake had a paintball game against another church, which I haven't heard about yet, but he was decked out in his camo (for church!) and looked prepared to kick some serious paintballs.

Katy babysat for me last night while I had my occassional lounge shift, which she was looking forward to because tee shirts at Hot Topic (how she manages to find ones that are from Christian bands is beyond me, but I'm glad she does!) run at twenty bucks a pop, so all her money that was saved up in gone - oh, except for ten dollars in quarters.
And working until twelve thirty put the cold I've been dealing with into overdrive so now I am actually sick. Darn it.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hahaha....love the "Jake kicking some paintballs" comment! I bet he did too! I hope you feel better!

What can I say? A picture is worth a thousand words

What can I say? A picture is worth a thousand words

How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep,
to gain what he cannot lose."
-Jim Elliot
"If You wanted me to be like You,
Why'd you make me like me?

If You wanted me to love You only,
Why'd you make the moonlight sparkle in her eyes?"

--Todd Agnew