Thursday, March 13, 2008

so I think I can blog

Recently I had typed up about three pages of anecdotes, silly little blurbs of our daily life. Like the time Zachy found the fox droppings at Grandpa's and thought they were magic beans. Or when Jake found out he was grounded from the computer for a week, and replied, "OK. Can I go check my email?" Katy typing up a school paper about her family, and ratting us out on our horrible record with pets: "Jake's gecko actually killed itself." But I had three pages - not three lines- and now it is all gone. Which is why I hate computers. Which is why Steph says I need to blog. We shall see.

2 comments:

Steph said...

YAY!! I finally get to read another update! Don't forget to blog about John's fiasco the other day. He may not have been laughing that day, but I guarantee he'll laugh about it later. How could you not?!?! I was cracking up just picturing it!

Steph said...

P.S.

You'll thank me later when your computer crashes and you still have all your favorite memories saved on your blog :)
Speaking of, I should go do something with mine right now...hmmm...what should I write about?

What can I say? A picture is worth a thousand words

What can I say? A picture is worth a thousand words

How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep,
to gain what he cannot lose."
-Jim Elliot
"If You wanted me to be like You,
Why'd you make me like me?

If You wanted me to love You only,
Why'd you make the moonlight sparkle in her eyes?"

--Todd Agnew